Go Back Free Porn & Adult Videos Forum > General Forum Section > General Discussion > File & Image Hosts

Follow Planet Suzy Forum on Twitter
Best Porn Sites FAQ Mark Forums Read
Notices

File & Image Hosts Questions, solutions, complaints and
recommendations about hosting services.

Thread Tools
Old 1st December 2010, 20:01
Frosty
Guest

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxana View Post
I am sorry but I have just read your same sob story C&P somewhere else and my interest sympathising with $ posters who did not get paid is wearing a little thin.
But wouldn't you be angry as well if DF and Filesonic stopped paying you..?
Unless I'm wrong and you're using those hosts purely for humanitarian reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koufalakos View Post
As for "uploading for $" you needn't be so "shocked". A lot of people upload to get their subscriptions renewed, what is that called? If they didn't upload, wouldn't they have to pay for the service provided?
Actually most of your cash posting brethren post for one reason only. Cash.
Oh, sure..they say they are doing it to provide more porn,
buy apples for starving orphans or other bullsh*t reasons,
but most of us know better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pad View Post
Bottom line is if you are posting copyrighted material for $ (or any other reason for that matter) you are ripping off somebody else - i.e. the copyright holder. Not passing judgment with that statement - it's just a simple fact.
Other than that (or any other reason for that matter) statement,
I agree with you 100 percent.

Some of us still post to share.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 1st December 2010, 21:09
Who Cut The Cheese?

Postaholic

Karmafan's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 9,099
Thanks: 33,036
Thanked 28,879 Times in 7,703 Posts
Karmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a GodKarmafan Is a God
Default

I do have to admit that ff is a shit company for free users. One of the worst alongside Oron and Netload. FF constantly has no free download slots available and you can try for days to DL from them as a free user and then finally give up. Its no wonder they are stiffing you on the payments when its common knowledge they are shady mofos all the way around.
Karmafan is offline
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karmafan For This Useful Post:
Old 1st December 2010, 21:43

Forum Lord

buttsie's Avatar

Join Date: May 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 1,633
Thanks: 11,490
Thanked 8,071 Times in 1,540 Posts
buttsie Is a Godbuttsie Is a Godbuttsie Is a Godbuttsie Is a Godbuttsie Is a Godbuttsie Is a Godbuttsie Is a Godbuttsie Is a Godbuttsie Is a Godbuttsie Is a Godbuttsie Is a God
Default

When i compare an old now dead magazine model forum i used to frequent
2/3 prolific scanners/uploaders
1/2 identifying models

1000s of guests/members downloading & re-posting to the new forums offering thanks & karma

Does seem very DE JA VU except the currency has changed to free upgrade to premium membership and/or cash

I think just like the filehosts moaning threads there will be the silent majority who get paid and choose to remain quiet and the vocal minority whose number has come up

Thats life
buttsie is offline
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to buttsie For This Useful Post:
Old 1st December 2010, 21:47
Hall of Fame

Forum Lord

oxana's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Location, Location
Posts: 1,610
Thanks: 1,782
Thanked 28,148 Times in 1,544 Posts
oxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrostqueen View Post

Unless I'm wrong and you're using those hosts purely for humanitarian reasons.

Some of us still post to share.
Spot on, you are wrong.

I use any funds which I may accrue to:

a) Keep the a/c's premium to prolong my files lifespan.
b) To help pay server costs for another forum.

I have never personally banked a cent nor posted for fiscal gain.

I have literally thousands of uploaded posts which are non publicly accessible forum/s, because the links would be killed within hours; you do realise you do not have an exclusive on posting for sharing own sake?
oxana is offline
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oxana For This Useful Post:
Old 1st December 2010, 21:57
Postaholic

Postaholic

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,600
Thanks: 303
Thanked 16,041 Times in 6,115 Posts
koufalakos Is a Godkoufalakos Is a Godkoufalakos Is a Godkoufalakos Is a Godkoufalakos Is a Godkoufalakos Is a Godkoufalakos Is a Godkoufalakos Is a Godkoufalakos Is a Godkoufalakos Is a Godkoufalakos Is a God
Default

No need to get upset guys, just thought I had to warn any of you who might think of using FF to upload.

Yes, people upload just for sharing and yes, people upload for money as well. That's something we can't change but it's no reason to turn on each other, is it?
koufalakos is offline
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to koufalakos For This Useful Post:
Old 2nd December 2010, 00:11
MOBSTER

Postaholic

TheBare's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Here and there Canada
Posts: 6,253
Thanks: 31,696
Thanked 55,466 Times in 4,839 Posts
TheBare Is a GodTheBare Is a GodTheBare Is a GodTheBare Is a GodTheBare Is a GodTheBare Is a GodTheBare Is a GodTheBare Is a GodTheBare Is a GodTheBare Is a GodTheBare Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koufalakos View Post
Is this a joke?

Am I supposed to laugh?
YES!! and then take some time to Chillax
TheBare is offline
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheBare For This Useful Post:
Old 2nd December 2010, 01:28
Frosty
Guest

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxana View Post
Spot on, you are wrong.

I use any funds which I may accrue to:

a) Keep the a/c's premium to prolong my files lifespan.
b) To help pay server costs for another forum.

I have never personally banked a cent nor posted for fiscal gain.

I have literally thousands of uploaded posts which are non publicly accessible forum/s, because the links would be killed within hours; you do realise you do not have an exclusive on posting for sharing own sake?
Well, it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong...today.
For the sake of one HOF to another, I won't press this issue any further.
Say hello to Mother Teresa and Gandhi for me though.

BTW: If you get paid to share, you in fact are not sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koufalakos View Post
No need to get upset guys, just thought I had to warn any of you who might think of using FF to upload.

Yes, people upload just for sharing and yes, people upload for money as well. That's something we can't change but it's no reason to turn on each other, is it?
We aren't turning on each other. Just having a discussion.
Last edited by Frosty; 2nd December 2010 at 01:51.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 2nd December 2010, 10:15
Hall of Fame

Forum Lord

oxana's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Location, Location
Posts: 1,610
Thanks: 1,782
Thanked 28,148 Times in 1,544 Posts
oxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a Godoxana Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrostqueen View Post

BTW: If you get paid to share, you in fact are not sharing.

We aren't turning on each other. Just having a discussion.
You are very likely right, and not just on this; sorry if I came on too strong.

I am finding the entire file hosting issue, trying to keep everything alive, find and replace my lost RS stuff, etc, etc is all getting way too stressful.

It seems to me it does not matter if it's forums, family issues like divorce or a death, or anything else; as soon as money creeps into the deal far too much of the former fun and games which went before, at some level/s at least, get rather spoiled..........

Life goes on, but it does all make me feel rather sad at times.
oxana is offline
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to oxana For This Useful Post:
Old 3rd December 2010, 10:49
Hall of Fame

Postaholic

R1DDICK's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,002
Thanks: 4,915
Thanked 61,301 Times in 5,768 Posts
R1DDICK Is a GodR1DDICK Is a GodR1DDICK Is a GodR1DDICK Is a GodR1DDICK Is a GodR1DDICK Is a GodR1DDICK Is a GodR1DDICK Is a GodR1DDICK Is a GodR1DDICK Is a GodR1DDICK Is a God
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrostqueen View Post
Actually most of your cash posting brethren post for one reason only. Cash.
Oh, sure..they say they are doing it to provide more porn,
buy apples for starving orphans or other bullsh*t reasons,
but most of us know better.
Heeeyyy.

The money part is secondery....well, sometimes. It depends on the day.
I don't deserve to be called a bullshitter just cos I use FSonic and I said out loud b4 I use the cash for more porn.

Those who know me in certain places know very well what exclusive content I bring to the table using the cash generated from hosting.

Done
R1DDICK is offline
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to R1DDICK For This Useful Post:
Old 3rd December 2010, 12:51
Frosty
Guest

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1DDICK View Post
Heeeyyy.

The money part is secondery....well, sometimes. It depends on the day.
I don't deserve to be called a bullshitter just cos I use FSonic and I said out loud b4 I use the cash for more porn.

Those who know me in certain places know very well what exclusive content I bring to the table using the cash generated from hosting.

Done
R.C., I've told you previously that I believe you when you say that.
In fact your posting proves that.
I find most of your stuff is current and fresh material like the A*T*K stuff
As with everything else in life there are a few exceptions to every rule,
and you're one of them.

But you are in an extreme minority, my friend.
You actually give a crap about your username and the quality of your content.

Even you have to admit that what..? 90 percent of the people who use
these hosts simply regurgitate what's already been posted.
Just on their cash based host, and they could care less about sharing
or whether the host is actually a good one...etc.
Last edited by Frosty; 3rd December 2010 at 12:57.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:49.




vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) Free Porn

Online free porn at mobile phone


lisa marie scott pornjenna jameson lessavanna samson soloanastasia christen nudeporno fake rebeka fergiuson.gina vice videospersia monir videoamber newman pornkatie kox nursejanet peronaudrey elsonceleb+nude+fakes eleanor tomlinson planetsuzyjenaveve jolie lexington steeleeadult gamesstoya vidslayla star pornnikita denise forummaria w4bno cum dodging allowed 11bianca freeonesshazia shariajayden jaymes no make upcathy barry hardcoreporn story mp3alena croft videossex games swfaubrey belle pornjasmine byrne squirtinglucie wilde dvdtaylor momsen pornachat adultshawna lenee hd videosfree lolly badcock vidsluana lani hardcorejenna jameson cover to covermaximum maggiebig tot lesbiansbrittany cummings pornraquel diaz nudenicky minaj xxx picsshauna o brien hardcorewww.blackponerotic.comdanielle panabaker pornokimbrly kanelolly ink free pornvideo miss raquel - tony rubino's biscayne booty aimeelynn dreamnettatjana patitz nudefree s3x videodesi mms forumsasha bleauheather kozar videosanastasia harris pornmatt hughes deepthroatbundy fakesjan leeming nude picslovette porn starlizzie tuckerkortney kane free videoackanime strange acquaintancesvirtual sex with michelle btattgoddess videospictures of adrienne barbeaumegan coxxxsamantha south pornveronika fasterova gallerykirstal summersmrs deauxmasummer lynn conreyskofts girlstyra lex hardcoresierra skyesandee westgate planetsuzyamia miley hdtj hart dp